What's new

New games?

Bluesummers

I was wondering if there were any newish Xbox, or PC games that look really good. My dad just sent me 150 bucks so... yeah I want a game or 3.

Sirmatto

Bluesummers said:
I was wondering if there were any newish Xbox, or PC games that look really good. My dad just sent me 150 bucks so... yeah I want a game or 3.
Heroes 5, that's one game that's as good as three games and you have $100 left over for beer.

OP
Bluesummers

Bluesummers

I was thinking about that... Now I'm thinking of getting a DS.

By the way... I'm Only 14. :p haha.
It's not like my age would stop me anyways.

BlueFalcon7

Bluesummers said:
By the way... I'm Only 14. :p haha.
It's not like my age would stop me anyways.
High 5! Young geeks on emutalk!

Call of duty 2, is the only thing I would really recomend, but its rated M... IMO, 14 is way more than old enough to play M rated games ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
BlueFalcon7 said:
High 5! Young geeks on emutalk!

Call of duty 2, is the only thing I would really recomend, but its rated M... IMO, 14 is way more than old enough to play M rated games ;)
No, damn you! A DS ;) That's the only thing that matters :p
And heroes 3 is better than heroes 5, or so I believe in my opinion.

OP
Bluesummers

Bluesummers

Yeah, I'm going to get a DS.

But I'll have to wait a few days because my mom wants me to "think about it" before I buy it.

Damn her.

BlueFalcon7

My parents arent any better ;) They dont let me play M rated games. Yet I have a few on my computer, and I always play M rated games at my friends house. Usually my mom shuts up when I talk about my friends whos mom is so overprotective, that he cant go to public school, and how he plays halo.

Also, my mom used to monitor what I did online back when I had AOL dialup. Internet explorer was enough to cover what I did (not that I did anything wrong :D )

OP
Bluesummers

Bluesummers

Haha I'm allowed to play whatever games I want... even Leisure Suit Larry or whatever haha, my mom was actually watching me and my dad play it.

My mom's on her way getting me a DS now. Guess she changed her mind.

OP
Bluesummers

Bluesummers

Well I got Big Brain Academy and plan to get:

New Super Mario Bros.
Mariokart DS
Dig Dug Digging Strike

I don't know what else

Sirmatto

Doomulation said:
And heroes 3 is better than heroes 5, or so I believe in my opinion.
After playing through every game in the series, I'm still a die hard Heroes 2 fan, but Heroes 5 is more like a visual upgrade to 3 in my opinion, both of which are definitely excellent games...unlike that meddling Heroes 4...

Doomulation

New Mario Bros was extremely disappointing. I'd avoid it. It's nothing like the good old mario, not to mention the extremly poor controls... Looking for a feeling like Mario Bros 3 or Mario World? Then you'll have to look elsewhere.

Doomulation

Perhaps Mario & Luigi? A good game.
Castlevania maybe? You like those?
I'm too lazy to sort through my own collection right now, though, but those two are good games.

OP
Bluesummers

Bluesummers

Allright then

Is it pathetic that it's taken me 2 days of playing 12 hours or more a day to get a B- on the test in Big Brain Academy?

Doomulation

I don't know, I don't have it :p But I don't see why it's pathetic. Everyone moves at their own speed, or pace.