What's new

New GameCube Emulator Announced - Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Meh. Might have some potential, but really just a GUI reconfigure and I can't make it load plugins.

mudlord

Banned
fake.jpg

Enjoy.

cerebus5

This guy does nothing but hack work from what I can tell. Then comes on and uploads a dodgy edited version of the Dolphin emulator.

Nicus if you want to work on Dolphin, add your revisions into the Wiki and if they get accepted then great. Otherwise I won't be touching your stuff.

synch

Those of you unable to read spanish, consider yourself lucky, because it's written by someone that didn't even attend school, or so it seems. There's a lot of misspellings, and most phrases don't make sense. It laughable that they say they can make a faster emulator than dolphin and gekko XD

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I can read Spanish if I'm not feeling too lazy to do it. If I am feeling too lazy then I go to Google translator.

I was able to make sense of the site and anything else, so it's good enough, though it could be a bit better.

Also mudlord, it looks as though you were trying to say what he's done is dishonorable. Dolphin is open source now, it's fair game. :p

mudlord

Banned
Also mudlord, it looks as though you were trying to say what he's done is dishonorable. Dolphin is open source now, it's fair game

Still, lame hacks of emus are still bad :p

synch

Now they claim to stop work on it: such a shame we won't see more false claims and lies from them :(

Ninjaro

I think you are Crazy, any modification to the original code, have to be released acording to the GPL 2. anyway, this is not your work, this is the work of all the Dolphin-team. :p

ademas copiastes hasta el codigo de su pagina original. Ten un poco mas de respeto.

Status
Not open for further replies.