What's new

Netplay

Maximus

:bunny: I'm not quite sure this is related or not, but can anyone tell me and explain whether it is possible that PJ64 or any other N64 emulator support or include Netplay function, so we could set up LAN game or play with friends via internet...

Lex

Or use noote his input plugin it uses kaillera you can find it on smiff his support site

jollyrancher

1964 does.

Just because you have a private beta version of 1964 with netplay doesn't mean that it's availiable or will be anytime soon to the "public." 1964 and all other emulators do not currently support netplay.

(Shouldn't this thread be moved?)

Last edited:

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
jollyrancher said:
1964 does.

Just because you have a private beta version of 1964 with netplay doesn't mean that it's availiable or will be anytime soon to the "public." 1964 and all other emulators do not currently support netplay.

(Shouldn't this thread be moved?)

Umm.. It's not a private beta.. I have the public released version of 1964 and I can play online via kaillera with the controller plugin mentioned above.. Kinda slow, but playable..

E

emuguy

how do u set the plugin up for online gaming? how do u connect.......etc? i have tried the plugin but cant seem to find out how to play online. and are there even any servers that support n64 games?