What's new

netplay does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Please use this format each time you submit a list if bugs.

Name: Karth95
Date:9/28/03
1964 Version (from the 1964 Window's Title Bar):

Please specify your system:

Operating System:win2000
Processor (Examples: Intel Pentium III, AMD K2):amd
Processor Speed:xp2100
BUS Speed (optional): 133
Amount of Memory:768mb
Graphics Accelerator Card:gforce2 ti 64
Audio Card:eek:nboard 5.1

}}}}} Bug#1 {{{{{

Describe the Problem:
Netplay fails. When you connect, it loads the game, you can go into the screens, but each player only sees their side of the connection. It's like the game doesn't recognize the second player.

How to Make this Problem Happen:
Open netplay with anyone on any server.

How Often Does this Problem Happen? [Rarely; Sometimes; Often; Always]:
Always

Rate the Problem [Not Serious; A Minor Distraction; Annoying; Urgent]:
Urgent

Rice

Emulator Developer
Can you see each other if you open two 1964 netplays from the same computer?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
We all Confirm this with karth95 as we have all spent all day playing with Different plugins, Servers etc.

There are three options to the way it happens and is like 1964 does not recognise another player but you (player One).

1: you join the Game and as soon as the Game starts you are kicked off the Game.

2: you join the Game and as soon as the Game starts you you just get a Black Screen.

3: you join the Game and like Karth says its just like one player in Multi.. you are all joint but are all Player one but cant see each other there are no other players.

Rice said:
Can you see each other if you open two 1964 netplays from the same computer?

You mean on a Network Rice Rather then someone else over the Internet ? or Two 1964 running on the same Computer playing yourself as 1 & 2 players ?

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
Gent said:
You mean on a Network Rice Rather then someone else over the Internet ? or Two 1964 running on the same Computer playing yourself as 1 & 2 players ?

Yes, I mean to run two 1964 on the same computer. This was the way I tested the netplay feature and it worked. No one has touched the netplay code since then so I assume it is still working.

If it does not work, I need to debug my code again after October.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Rice said:
Yes, I mean to run two 1964 on the same computer. This was the way I tested the netplay feature and it worked. No one has touched the netplay code since then so I assume it is still working.

If it does not work, I need to debug my code again after October.

Ok Rice & I have Just netplayed & it has happened to the both of us exactly as we have all found....

So thats also confirmed as happening with Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.