What's new

NDeSmuME Emulator + Source (by Author NDS)

Low Lines

To avoid confusion author NDS has changed the name of his build to NDeSmuME (makes use of his name)

the version as he is calling it is I think 0.3.6 but he's been on about 0.4.0 or something but anyway he's re-released the emulator along with the source so that it follows the requirements of the GPL License.

Here are the Links.....

Emulator
Source

Perhaps Normmatt could have a look at these and make some use of them??:unsure:

Normmatt

the sources dont help much as the only thing the author changed from yopyop's original code was a simple menu option

OP
L

Low Lines

Hmm but that key thing should up compat to yours too shouldn't it?? If it is implemented automatically like I am assuming however the emulator accesses other games that are working right now :(

Last edited:
OP
L

Low Lines

Don't worry WhiteX (Hmm I knew you'd make a note LOL) I would actually recommend to Rockmangames that he continues testing new games with Normmatt's version (aka 0.3.4 FULL) because atm this build is just a game specific fix I think :( since the only game the author has said worked is pokemon mysterious dungion blue. so there would be no point doing new testing info yet for it.

Did you get that Rockmangames?? *Hint 0483 Harvest Moon DS v1.0 (J)*

Normmatt

the only think the author added was that new menu item which just does "execute = 0" while the pause menu item does "execute = FALSE" which means the new key does nothing except pause the game ><;

spotanjo3

Stezo2k said:
I'm liking compatability on this new release, nearly all my roms work on it :)

What do you nearly all your roms work on it ? I hope you are not referring to flashme or something to your NDS ?

This is about NDS emulator. ;)

OP
L

Low Lines

Well Normmatt what's that telling you?

It means the DeSmuME must have an unstable playback with some games and that pause and then play must steady it or something right??:unsure: Like with iDeaS some games were really weird (ie Super Princess Peach) and when you hit a key it flipped the screens and started working...same with Sonic Rush, if you loaded up a Playable game, paused the iDeaS and then loaded Sonic Rush in it seemed to suddenly come alive and reach the menus....

And my final example is with Asphalt Urban GT....
(note the reason why it doesn't load on DeSmuME is because it requires the internal video codec to play pre-recorded movies)

The intros have a 50% chance of booting properly and/or if you press a key to skip to the menus....

Stezo2k

S-2K
Rockmangames said:
What do you nearly all your roms work on it ? I hope you are not referring to flashme or something to your NDS ?

This is about NDS emulator. ;)
I meant the emulator :p

Its great to see a lot of the ROMs show some progress

Great work

OP
L

Low Lines

WhiteX said:
Am i bitching that much? :p

I don't think bitching would be the right word more like moderating I would think LOL, you are doing your job, keeping us in line and making some attempt to order this forum which you have been assigned to. I just have a knack for guessing what other people might do....:evil:

OP
L

Low Lines

NintenDS said:
Don't know about my emulator? Read the NintenDS.Emu Topic...
Um....I think there is a slight bit of confusion here :(

"NDS" (spelt exactly like that) is a member of the Italian Emulation site GBArl.it