What's new

Naughty Dog

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Has any one ever heard of the games company Naughty Dog. Tghey make the best games. Well I think so any way. Go to their site http://www.naughtydog.com

Their latest game is Jak 2 for Playstation 2 if you know any information on Jak 3 or know any cheats for their prev games or anything at all about them post it here please. :bounce:

Allnatural

sammyboy said:
Has any one ever heard of the games company Naughty Dog.
Who hasn't?

sammyboy said:
Their latest game is Jak 2 for Playstation 2 if you know any information on Jak 3 or know any cheats for their prev games or anything at all about them post it here please. :bounce:
If you're looking for something specific check the myriad gaming sites.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Look I actually want to know some one who doesnt like their games because to me they have to be freaks of nature!!!!

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Trust me, the cheat mentioned is definitely worth checking out, even if you have no intention of actually trying it.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Allnatural said:
Jak 2 sucks.

Actually I wouldnt know thats the only naughty dog game I aint got. But I have played a couple of levels and really liked it (especially that tank when you look though the tanks eye thingys and Jak is trying to get away from the tank.

Does anyone know why they chopped Daxter out of the title of the game.

BTW all the mags actually say that Jak 2 is one of the best platformers ever. And thats all the magazones. Most of the magazines actually compare all the other platformers to Jak 2.

Allnatural

sammyboy said:
BTW all the mags actually say that Jak 2 is one of the best platformers ever. And thats all the magazones. Most of the magazines actually compare all the other platformers to Jak 2.
Yeah, I was drawn in by that too. Thankfully I didn't buy the game, but I played it for more than an hour (my brother owns it). The platforming/puzzle elements were fine, and the gun elements were surprisingly solid, but the GTA-inspired city connecting everything ruined the experience. Every "car" is slow and clunky, the "cops" react full-force to the slightest provocation, and the city itself offers little but a means to connect the various levels. It's boring. The few missions in the city are timed affairs, and the controls make them absolutely frustrating (that's where I quit playing).

Read the GameSpy review. They have a much different take than most review sites, and frankly I agree with them.

I would much rather play the original. Jak & Daxter was a great game.

Last edited:
OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Ha

Yeha well Allnatural if you read the thread on their forums almost everyone diaggres with the review.

blizz

I'm with Allnatural, I'm not willing to wade through crap to reach a good bit in a game anymore