What's new

N64 Glide Plugin Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesman00

What's that...?
yes, dave said that, because before the latest release of evoodo, glide wrappers only supported glide2x, but, the latest release of evoodoo now supports glide3x, as well as glide2x.

Dave2001

:) after about an hour of looking at it, I've got MM working, working nearly perfect from the start. (this is not going to be in the 0.1 release though) [ogy tells me that Tael IS supposed to be that color. is that correct?]

[edit] Correction: it may/may not be included in the next version.

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Sure it is, i played that part so many times on my N64, i think it is the same with Jabo's for people with GF3 and GF4.

anyway here is a screenshot not from the intro

Reznor007

Hmm...since MM is supported now, how is it handling the motion blur effects(like the mask in the intro)?

The best way I can think to do that is a render to texture command, but I can't remember if Glide3 supports that.

bodie

someone pick my jaw up from off the floor .. WOW! that looks bloody amazing to say how long you have been doing this ..
you are very talented ..long may you stay in the scene ..
well done dave
regards bodie

sk8bloke22

roll for life
bodie said:
someone pick my jaw up from off the floor .. WOW! that looks bloody amazing to say how long you have been doing this ..
you are very talented ..long may you stay in the scene ..
well done dave
regards bodie

no doubt, im very impressed. this is stunning progress. serious pat on the back.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
You are the man Dave. I don`t really have my voodoo at my reach so I can actually test it, but I gotta say that it`s one amazing progress. It`s great to see that people like you still revive the 3dfx comunity.

Cyberman

CpU MasteR said:
/me Goes & Finds a Voodoo & Shoots his Intel Chipshit...
Actually the Xscale archetecture by Intel is pretty good the problem is it's like the Kyro.. little support that's good.

Cyb

Dave2001

Finally fixed the Infamous Resolution Problem (IRP as we called it) that was affecting so many games. Now there is no more 'screen is too big' and 'screen is too small' stuff.

(yeah, I know, I still haven't gotten around to dealing with those large textures... :p)

Gideon007

Dave you are killing me!!! :)
posting those screenies without a plug-in version to download is bringing me near to tears!
Keep it up!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.