What's new

N64 Audio

Azimer

Emulator Developer
As many know I've been away from development for awhile. I've been looking over my audio plugin and it's seperated into two sections, the HLE processing and the streaming audio code.

I pretty much have a handle on what needs to be done for HLE processing (MusyX/Bug Fixes). What I need to know is what games are still having audio issues? Please state the game, emulator, and audio plugin used. If the game works on PJ64 but not 1964 please don't list it. I don't really care if it's an emulator specific issue but I do care if Top Gear Rally works on Jabo's audio with LLE but it doesn't work on Azimer's 0.56 WIP2 for example.

I am hoping with your continual feedback, I can deliver my best plugin yet.

Thanks for the support!

X-Fi6

Well this isn't really an issue with any games but:

Could you update the config screen of your plugin? Each time the plugin initializes, it resets back to its default config (the top 2 selected, the bottom one not selected).

It's annoying because PJ64 1.7 can't handle syncing to audio very well (when it's selected, you can't unlimit the FPS).

Thanks. :bouncy:

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Interesting. I don't have access to PJ 1.7 so I have trouble supporting it. I'll save settings next release so you can play around with it yourself.