What's new

N-Gage

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Well with the plans for a N-GAGE 2 coming out I was wondering why isnt there a n gagfe emulator. Its got similar graphics and things to the GBA why should it not be emulated.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
sammyboy said:
Well with the plans for a N-GAGE 2 coming out I was wondering why isnt there a n gagfe emulator. Its got similar graphics and things to the GBA why should it not be emulated.

I don't know about an emulator, but the "N-GAGE 2" you're referring to is the remade original N-Gage, designed to fix the design problems with the original design (most notably, having to remove the battery to change games).

smegforbrain

sammyboy said:
I was wondering why isnt there a n gagfe emulator.

Because the N-Gage is utter crap.
Because all the games are crap.
Because Nokia is crap.
Because the damn things didn't sell for crap.

Did I mention the N-Gage is utter crap?

*sigh* And I'm actually considering getting a Nokia for my next cell phone.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
If you want to emulate N-Gage games it's simple:
Slam your dick in a door or stick it in auto self clean oven.
Both perfectly emulate the pain and suffering you would've felt had you actually paid money for this horrible system and it's shitty games.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
I was only asking I dont want one (though it would be nice to play an emulated version of it for a while.... then delete it). The thought just struck me whilst I was reading my gaming magazine.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Yea, I was also wondering why there was no emu. After all, even the lynx has an emu. ;-)

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
smegforbrain said:
maybe because nokia actually makes some of the most popular and moddable phones? i don't really give a crap about n-gage.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
smegforbrain said:
Because the N-Gage is utter crap.
Because all the games are crap.
Because Nokia is crap.
Because the damn things didn't sell for crap.

Did I mention the N-Gage is utter crap?

couldn't have put it better myself :D

Clements

The N-Gage has so few released titles that it makes the Virtualboy back catalog look like it had variety.