Rom Finder #-Z
u see i have a problem it is VERY SLOWW(FPS 9.-- like that) and when i turn
Direct 3D Hal my character will become invincibile(is my spelling
wrong???).
and when i turn RGB Emulation it will become normal BUT SLOW
LIKE HELl:devil: .

is there any1 have an IDEA?

Allnatural

I don't know why your character is invisible. The point I'm trying to make is that the game is going to be very slow even with D3D HAL. It's a known issue.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Okay. First: RGB Emulation is _VERY_ slow. You should use Direct3D HAL for most games.
About that problem with the characters:
You may have an advanced option enabled. Goto options (you can find that right?) and goto the "advanced" tab. Unselect any settings and set frame buffer emulation to "none". See if that helps.

Pauncho

there is no option to change that will fix the speed of the game, it clearly states in the browser notes that graphics are slow, so this will apply for everyone no matter their system specs.

VideoGamerJ

...: P

I have been trying to modify the plugins. However, as far as the source goes, I am having my friend help me, because he knows how to code. I actually got the intro of WWF No Mercy to run, but then after some time it goes no where else. Also, with the modifications I have done, I have certain Sky Box Darkness and in some games the water/sky is very dark. I don't want to get into details, but I tested MNSG once and I got some strange transparancees in the Edo Castle. I'd ask for rom request, but I think I can't do that here. Oh Well.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: ...: P

VideoGamerJ said:
I have been trying to modify the plugins. However, as far as the source goes, I am having my friend help me, because he knows how to code. I actually got the intro of WWF No Mercy to run, but then after some time it goes no where else. Also, with the modifications I have done, I have certain Sky Box Darkness and in some games the water/sky is very dark. I don't want to get into details, but I tested MNSG once and I got some strange transparancees in the Edo Castle. I'd ask for rom request, but I think I can't do that here. Oh Well.
That's cool. And about the rom request: no, sorry, you can't ask that here. But we do hope that you'll progress with your work.

VideoGamerJ

Alright, I am testing it and I also get slow emulation on all versions. Some versions can't even get past the start menu. I am testing to find a solution, none yet.

Last edited: