What's new

My PC an PJ64

snes

Hi
I bought an older PC for my HDTV and now I want to ask if I should upgrade it for PJ64 or if it is powerful enough.I already tested Banjo Kazooie and Twine and they worked quite good.Here's my PC:
Pentium III 866 mhz
Geforce 2 MX 400
512 Ram
30 GB HD

Dunber

Nolifer
I personally would never ever use PJ64 with a computer like that. You might have serious graphical errors with your graphics card and pretty much every game will stutter with your processor.

OP
S

snes

hm ok.should I save money for a new pc or can I upgrade my old one so that it runs pj64 well?

Flash

Technomage
Dunber said:
I personally would never ever use PJ64 with a computer like that. You might have serious graphical errors with your graphics card and pretty much every game will stutter with your processor.
Wrong. Most games will work fine.
But still it's better to get at least something like AthlonXP 2500+ w/ 1Gb RAM and GF6600.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Don't worry :) Most games will run fine, and if they do not, we will recommend you to try 1964 before upgrading. 1964 is a little faster and might work a little better on those pesky games that won't run :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Not as much as a new processor. A new graphics card might help eleminate some few graphical errors with some plugin.