What's new

My 100th post

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I believe my first post was about PJ64 not working with my old 3DFX Voodoo3. That was about 3 years ago, when Glide64 wasn't even in planning.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I first post was likely saying how much better PJ64 is than UltraHLE. A few months after I downloaded it. :)
- Modem

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Modem said:
I first post was likely saying how much better PJ64 is than UltraHLE. A few months after I downloaded it. :)
- Modem

Mine was probley something about hey wheres the romz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ktnx

nah :p i think way back on the old old old board it was about not being able to get Ultrahle to run on my 98 comp and GF2 card :p

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Oh yeah yeah, big-shots, c'mon let's go, dicks out... :happy:

Y'know despite what you say if it wasn't for (relative) newcomers / absentees like me then this board would descend into irrelevance... 50 people discussing the same stuff day in day out would suck.

Mind, pre-2002 Habbo Hotel ruled with a few thousand... but y'know...

In any case, check me, I'm the ONLY active member in the 'X' section. Bizarre.

Clements

Xade said:
Y'know despite what you say if it wasn't for (relative) newcomers / absentees like me then this board would descend into irrelevance... 50 people discussing the same stuff day in day out would suck.

ZSNES Board to a tee! :p

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Xade said:
It does and still happens here on a daily basis :D
Despite all Docs and relative sites, still the same old same old :p

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It's been a little bit since I came here.. I don't remember why... or what was my firs post about... One thing I surely know is that I'm probably the most active latin american member...

2fast4u said:
i joined about one or two days before the old ikonboard crashed, sometime in december 2001 :whistling

I never posted on that for some reason, I had like 18 posts but was always on irc from mid 2000. I tended to spend much more time on Spinal's and Smiffs board, but then Spinal went spam crazy and a little annoying and smiff became a full time PJ64 boffin.

The nemu64 board took quite a bit of time too, 2002 was my main emutalk year though.

/me is teh old skool...

I remmeber browsing emulation64.com when it had no content and i sent an email to marty saying "nice desing but its pretty bland, any plans for content?"

heheheh...