What's new

My 100th post

Davemc

Dave
Trotterwatch said:
Having known this person on a previous board, I will now claim his previous claim to be bollocks, lol :p

My first post was a Rom request... whups, nah it wasn't I think it was helping someone out on something.

Just because I had 8,000 posts (all together) doesn't mean anything. :geek:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Allnatural said:
Nah, that was just a humble request...

...and I wasn't flamed. ;)

;)
and sorry i got the wrong end of the stick :plain: but i hope the Prawn links i sent you was still tasty :D

Eagle

aka Alshain
Allnatural said:
Damn, flip the list and see all the members with 0 posts. I lost interest after fifty pages.

I dont get it, why would you register with no intent to post.

mesman00

What's that...?
Allnatural said:
I can't remember my first post (on the old boards). It was probably something foolish that I was rightfully flamed for. Ah, to be a "kid" again. ;)

now that would be a good topic for the vetarans, what was your first post on the old emutalk (everyone remember ikonboard, i think that was the software anyways). damned if i remember, got no idea. i used to post alot more frequently around here, and actually in the emulation sections. now if i post its usually in general discussion somewhere. i just got to lazy to read all the post.

Eagle

aka Alshain
mesman00 said:
now that would be a good topic for the vetarans, what was your first post on the old emutalk (everyone remember ikonboard, i think that was the software anyways). damned if i remember, got no idea. i used to post alot more frequently around here, and actually in the emulation sections. now if i post its usually in general discussion somewhere. i just got to lazy to read all the post.

Geez, I dont even have a clue what my first post was.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
hehehe, im im good 25th place on the big talkers list :p

And about first posts...
Mine was on what ever board we had when that ugly black and orange page was up, I posted here in hopes to get the "Ultimate Flow`` News Capture Software".

Thankfully it was under a different nice and no one will ever know that it was truely me inquering about that :)

mesman00

What's that...?
Malcolm said:
hehehe, im im good 25th place on the big talkers list :p

And about first posts...
Mine was on what ever board we had when that ugly black and orange page was up, I posted here in hopes to get the "Ultimate Flow`` News Capture Software".

Thankfully it was under a different nice and no one will ever know that it was truely me inquering about that :)

whatever happened to Flow``, are you implying you were him? :batman: :spiderman

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I've always thought of myself as an evil outcast here...yet my post count disagrees :/ Probably because all of my posts are either a political argument, or me telling Tagrineth how much gamecube or ATI sucks :p

I remember IQ_32 beating my post count from only zero within a matter of days though (he was averaging 42 posts per day at one point.)

Last edited:

Slougi

My first post was about jabo's gfx plugin locking up my computer. Of course, I had a Savage 4. Do those still lock up with jabo's plugins?

My first question on IRC was about roms :D Martin even redirected me to the Holy Land of Roms. I believe at least the oldies around here know what I mean :)

/me wipes tear of nostalgia

Never been an ott poster anywhere, I just kinda plod a long with a few posts a day and got to 1k+

2fast4u

i joined about one or two days before the old ikonboard crashed, sometime in december 2001 :whistling

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
mesman00 said:
whatever happened to Flow``, are you implying you were him? :batman: :spiderman
IIRC Flow`` just doesn't work here anymore, and no, I'm not him; I only wish I had a complete n64 rom set :p