What's new

must edit wrestlemania 2000 nintendo 64 rom

oldy

Hello,
the thing is , i want to modify the rom itself so it allows me to edit the moves of the wrestlers that are in the game by default. the game allows to edit all characters when it comes to apearance, but the moves of the default guys are uneditable.
Editable wrestlers in the game come in a "grey" type name box , and default wrestlers are in "brown" type name boxes.

now there is a gameshark code that seems to allow me to edit the uneditable types, but the effect is not permanent, because if the storymode is saved ,or the game ressetted, extrange things happen, and the edited moves i had dissappear.

if there is a way to modify the rom so all of the characters are editable ( transform the "brown slots" in to "grey slots"), heck even expand the slots for created wrestlers, it would be a great 1st step towards transforming the game in to something better, then would come re-texturnig and so on.
i know there's the tna vs roh mod, but when it comes to the modified moves the thing seems to rely on the gameshark a great deal and bugs happen a lot.
any way i have a whole stable of characters in memmory packs, that if they where the default game characters, the game whould be more challenging and fun in story mode.
thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.