What's new

Multiple Game Configuration List v3.2

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Hello everyone. To everyone who doesn't know what this is, it is a configuration list for N64 games. The idea behind it is to help emulation newbies get their games working with little hassle and research.

It's been a couple of months since my last release, and on occasion I updated my online list with small changes here and there. Over time, I have made enough significant changes to make another downloadable offline release. It has many more games, and many improvements to previous ones. Here it is, BMGCL v3.2. It can be found on the "Downloads" page of my site.

http://bmgcl.emuxhaven.net

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Wow, haven't seen your post here, bighead :p
Yes, we should direct all n00bs to your list when they have trouble playing a game ;) The idea is, as always, very nice. Good work!

MarkC

Bighead said:
even a complaint would have been nice :cry:
White text on a black background ! :yucky:

There, are you happy now? :happy:

Joking aside, it's great!
I've downloaded the offline list which will be my second port of call if something doesn't work right (emutalk search being the first of course).

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
im touched. amazing i still decide to work on this after all this time. it seems N64 emulation has died down a lot, not like it used to be about 2 years ago. maybe eventually the point will be reached where my list won't even be needed anymore. the way i see it, there is a flipside to obtaining perfect emulation. if and when that does happen, what will all of us do when we have nothing left to work on?

4real

i agree bighead your work is always good and should keep up with it.

Seems N64 has its moments when it seems the whole lot has died but as long as people like you and me(and others) are still here to support it, it will never die lol.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, emulation isn't perfect yet, as you know. There still is a lot of plugins out there, and they all have their problems, so your list is very helpful when trying to play a game. Currently I don't want to play any n64 games, really, but when the time comes again, I think I might consult your list to see the best configuration you've found.

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
Indeed this is a great initiative that you've taken & you did it very well.

Every chance i get to refer people to your website, i do, it helps alot & please continue this tremendous work. Your one of the assets(in a short list) of the N64 emulation community.

Your place has become the bible of configs. Where we can get the best combos of Emus/Plugins for most N64 games.

Last edited:

azy

I've just gotten into N64 again and I am using 1964 with your list as the guide to get the best emulation results. Many thanks.