What's new

Mozilla Firefox 1.0 final released!!!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Fuck, beaten to the post! ;)
Anyway, I'm satisfied with the new version, except that it seems that it's using much more system resources than the previous ones, which isn't to my liking, and I hope will be improved in upcoming versions.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
One thing firefox devs have done that pisses me off is they seem to have removed the "Force tabs" options from RC1, why? This really annoys me, now I have to use tabbrowser extentions again. oh well, no biggie I guess.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
very nice.

I'm still bummed I can't get Media Player video to load though. :( anyone else have this problem? Most notably with VH1.com when you try and watch artist videos. Working fine in IE on the same machine (Media Player 10 installed right now, but also worked with 9 as well).

minkster

Actually, I was having this annoying problem until I decided to update Windows Media Player and Real Player. Now they seem to work fine in the Firefox browser. I haven't tried VH1.com though...I will look into that.

minkster

I just tried to play a song on VH1, but it says I don't have the Windows Media Player plugin 9 installed when I do have 10 installed. It seems to be a browser problem :(

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
No problems at all here... i watched videos and music in WM with WMP10, QT using QT alternative, and real player with Real Alternative....

Really strange.... i installed right now the final version.. and works perfectly....

Some sites blocks uncorrectly the mozilla browser.... i beleieve that problem isn't related to the browser, but with scripts used to detect the presence of codecs/players...

Last edited: