What's new

More site news!

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Well spotted and good suggestions, SculleatR. :)

I have corrected those errors. Please let me know if you find anything else. :emutalk:

Plisco

Sevillian
Good job martin :).
Suggestion add a section of plugins included in download of emulator. Some people may find that useful.

GuestX

Martin, I see you fixed the error with my account. :)

Look at this:

'uhle alpha' should come before 'ultra64':
and 'emufanatics' should come before 'emuhelp':

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Plisco: Good suggestions, those emulators that support zilmar specs would be a good idea to have linked. :)

Scull: Boost Wrapper added and correcting that other info you gave me, thanks for all the bug testing. :D

Remote

mightyrocket said:
Martin, here's my first zip of screenshots.

Since we shouldn't be doing double work we should split up the work, i.e per emulator or per roms... Perhaps a good way to go about would be if I took all roms from # to M, and you from N to Z...

What's your say in the matter? Good? Bad? Problems?

Remote said:
Since we shouldn't be doing double work we should split up the work, i.e per emulator or per roms... Perhaps a good way to go about would be if I took all roms from # to M, and you from N to Z...

What's your say in the matter? Good? Bad? Problems?

Agreed. I'll take all from N to Z.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Lex: Fixed :)

mightyrocket: Thank you kindly sir. :D

We need screenshots of UltraHLE, as the ones that are up are from UltraHLE 2064. /me looks at DuDe. :p

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
I have updated the emu pages for those emulators that support zilmar specs plugins, and have linked to our plugin sections for those. Once Remote has attached his screenshots I'll get the screenshots updated as well. Please remember that the GUI of the emulators should show if possible. :)