What's new

Metroid Prime Help Needed

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
ok so i'm playing the game and i think i made a HUGE mistake. right after i beat the dude with the mirrors i went back to the main plaza through the door that's high high up and you cant get back too and wont even open once you go through it. so i tried to go back around to get to where i was on my way to and it's BLOCKED BY THORNS AND WEEDS. how do i get back to the vault and all that crap. i will ask this question again later with actcual names of places for those of you who dont get what i'm talking about. but this very early in the game right after i got the Veria Suit

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
ok. the name of the place i'm trying to get to is the Magmoor Caverns but in order to get there i have to reach the elevator in the Chozo Ruins that goes there. only problem is that i cant get to the elevator anymore because the path to it is blocked off. can anyone help me figure out how to get there. thanks

Plisco

Sevillian
I just did that bit (did you get the game on friday as well) what a game. Anyway. Just shoot the thorns and weeds and they disapear for a short time and follow the path.:)

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
no that doesn't work. I already beat the dude with the mirrors and now i'm going back around trying to get in that room (the same way i went in the room the first time) and the path is blocked by thorns and when you scan them it says that no weapon will destroy them or something like that. so what i nee is an alternate route to the elevator that leads to the magmor caverns .

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
how stupid do you think i am bro? i came i saw i conqured. but i dont need the help anymore anyway i got it.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i didnt' get lost finding a door out of the room bro. i went in, i beat the baddie, i left. i got my energy tank and THEN i couldn't get back to where i wanted to be.

jjarmis

Yeah when you got the E-Tank you fell off the cliff right, and then you had to go all the way back around right? That's because later in the game when you go to get the artifacts they make you go the long way round to make it harder to get in the room with the mirrors because the will be an artifact there later in the game.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. and yeah i just scanned the totem and it told me that the artifact was there so now it all makes sense

Plisco

Sevillian
LOL Now I know where you are...:happy: . Just got the thermal visor which is sooo cool and dam those space pirates:happy: