What's new

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Plisco

Sevillian
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and MGS3 Trailer??

Click here
A remake of MGS1. Like Resident evil 1 it is being redone on the GC. Sweet:)

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
And rightly so.

Apparently you can play some sort of side quest centered around Liquid Snake as well, this time around. :satisfied

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
Tagrineth said:
And rightly so.

Apparently you can play some sort of side quest centered around Liquid Snake as well, this time around. :satisfied

That sounds cool:)

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
The "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" video that's set in the jungle? Yep! That's a real, leaked trailer. :)

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
Tagrineth said:
The "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" video that's set in the jungle? Yep! That's a real, leaked trailer. :)
Yea I know. I am slightly dissapointed its been leaked as I remember two years ago the shock of mgs2 and how dam good it looked. Pity but O well

:plain:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
I heard shigru miyamoto, and uh the guy that worked on the metal gear games was going to work together for the remake :phone: :happy:

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
jvolel said:
I heard shigru miyamoto, and uh the guy that worked on the metal gear games was going to work together or the remake :phone: :happy:

lol, thats crazy talk. Its almost like saying Sega is going to make games for a nintendo system!

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Is MGS3 return to zanzibar or something? (if anybody here actualy played the first two metal gear games before the PSX one ever came out)

OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
AlphaWolf said:
Is MGS3 return to zanzibar or something? (if anybody here actualy played the first two metal gear games before the PSX one ever came out)
metal gear 2: Snakes Revenge was set in zanzibar....I think. Dunno about mgs3 being called Return to Zanzibar

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Plisco said:
metal gear 2: Snakes Revenge was set in zanzibar....I think. Dunno about mgs3 being called Return to Zanzibar

Snakes revenge wasn't set in zanzibar, not sure where it was set actualy, but officialy that game isn't included as part of the metal gear series (in fact, so far as the metal gear storyline goes, that game never existed)

This is the real metal gear 2. (which was set in zanzibar)

Last edited:
OP
Plisco

Plisco

Sevillian
AlphaWolf said:

Snakes revenge wasn't set in zanzibar, not sure where it was set actualy, but officialy that game isn't included as part of the metal gear series (in fact, so far as the metal gear storyline goes, that game never existed)

This is the real metal gear 2.

Which is the one set in Zanzibar?