What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mega Man 64???

Zane93

I have recently played Mega Man 64 and I think it would be a great game for a cel shade retexture.( Althought it technically IS cel shaded) but the textures are blocky. I think someone should try retexturing it, (I would but I suck at it.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i dont think anyone would have enough time to do a retexture, but you could try.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
There was an attempt to retexture it a while ago, but I do not believe they visited EmuTalk. I'll try to find it if its still active.

M[u]ddy

I once started with Megaman 64, but the animated walls produce tons of textures. It would be a pain in the ass to retexture all of them.

OP
Z

Zane93

So far I dumped the Textures and I only have, a million questions. I need a good prgram that can make 3-d is textures, like poping out at you but still 2d. And When I first Tried Changing Mega Mans Hair, the texture included his face (Not Eyes) And how Would I find a Hi-res Title for the Mega Man 64 part?