What's new

Master Quest-spirit temple

FAR

First Person Shooter
This version of OoT is very cool and god damn difficult.
I can't get over the room in the spirit temple where two "Song of Time" blocks are found and where I should get on the top of the block to get the box that should be placed on the blue switch.

Can anybody help me? I have all items and I've done everything except this. (Anyway, I can't cheat because I'm playing with GC)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ehm, I don't know exacly what is your problem...but in OoT, you should just get the boss key in that room.
Is it that you can't get to that room? Or the room when you continue up the stairs?

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
This room is a BITCH. It isn't properly described in the FAQs, either.

This is what to do:
1) Go to the SoT block that isn't over the hole (although this probably isn't necessary, just to be safe,) and play the SoT.

2) Go to where the 2 blocks now are and continue playing the SoT until a small box (that's VERY easy to miss!) appears on the lower one. I do believe it's random, and it'll probably take a good 1-10 plays not including the first one.

3) Grab the box and put it on the switch.

You can tell if you screwed up by looking down the pit, and you will see the small box hovering at the bottom of it. If this happens, fall into the pit to reset the puzzle.

What is happening is that small box is on top of the UPPER SoT block and you need to get the box to fall through to the bottom one. Just keep trying, you'll get it, and LOOK, CAREFULLY, I missed it several times.

OP
F

FAR

First Person Shooter
It sounds promising but I've been trying this for 2 days.
When I play the SoT beside the two blocks, they return to their original positions.

Where to stand exactly when playing the ocarina?