What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Macphisto's hi-res Banjo-Kazooie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

macphisto

Macphisto, what rom version are you using?
I can't get the textures to load...

Banjo-Kazooie (U) (i)

Be sure to create a folder in your plug-in hi-res folder in your emulator directry with the name Banjo-Kazooie. Place the packs in it and it should work.

Wow. I finally got around to trying out the wip and i must say it looks really good. It's about time someone *really* tried something besides Mario or Zelda. I look forward to this being finished.

Last edited:

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
The problem was with the plugin's dll AGAIN!
What the hell happens with this plugin!!??
Just downloaded the plugin again and it worked.
Fantastic

OP
M

macphisto

I'm having a small problem with this section of Click Clock and that's that the plug-in doesn't seem to want to dump the grass texture. I had the same problem back at Spiral Mountain where the grass remains undone. It's an annoying issue, as the grass makes up a lot of the texture you see on the screen no matter where you go. Can anyone try to resolve this? This is just a post to let anyone know that I'm still working at this.

Cyberman

I'm having a small problem with this section of Click Clock and that's that the plug-in doesn't seem to want to dump the grass texture. I had the same problem back at Spiral Mountain where the grass remains undone. It's an annoying issue, as the grass makes up a lot of the texture you see on the screen no matter where you go. Can anyone try to resolve this? This is just a post to let anyone know that I'm still working at this.
Don't know as texture's are the whole point of said plugin. It's being discussed in the Plugin's forum. The biggest thing with the plugin is managing the textures so that will likely be a place for most work being done etc.

Cyb

Crev

It's been a while since the last word on this. Is it still alive?
I would like to know that, too. :/
And: Your stuff is really good, particularly that swamp and forest stuff.
Huhm, macphisto, I sent you a PM, I hope, you can answer my question :)

Hmm, I hope, that Thread-Bumping is ok. Sry for that.

OP
M

macphisto

It's been a while since the last word on this. Is it still alive?

Yes, this project is still alive. I've just been busy with other "life" matters and havn't been able to continue in a while. I'll pick a level and issue an update once its complete and so forth.

Crev

I don`t know why, but I have some strange errors in MMM with your Highres Textures. That is sort of weird, because it looks like "BSP Errors". But I mean to have heard, that the "N64 Engine?" uses Meshes only. I couldn`t image something else.
Or maybe that I use Project 64 is the reason :/??

Iconoclast

Options.
Settings.
Configure Graphics Plugin.
Rendering Engine: DirectX.
DirectX tab.
Enable option "Use Vertex Shader" if it isn't checked.
Disable if it is.

Dark_Ansem

I just rediscovered the pleasure in emulating the N64, and I do really love this project. keep up the good work, I can't wait to see the final battle retextured!

Coredo

Nolife
I am in awe with this project...
I don't think I've ever really wanted to play a game without it's original graphics before seeing this.

NeoZelo

Wait how do you actually re-texture Banjo Kazooie (In other words what program did you use??) yh sorry im kinda a noob here :(

joeymonstor

awesome textures. you have brought a new life to Banjo-Kazooie.

The packs that you have all downloaded and are talking about are the 7 zip files and the Pack#1, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.