What's new

Low Lines Flash Compat List (Opinion Poll)

Which should be the next thing I should work on? (May not be immediately either LOL)

• Finish off sorting functions (ie fix the viewing options and that)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Shortcut Keys/Options (such as hitting enter to start a search)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Work on Multi-Langual support

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Improve Interface

• Nothing at all (You'd be stupid to vote for this one LOL)

• Total voters

Low Lines

Hello pplz, I have just been wondering why I haven't got much feedback on my project because I was hoping people could give me their opinions and that so I could improve upon it and make it EXACTLY the way people want it so it will suit everybody's needs.

But anyway, I was just thinking, should I maybe look towards multi-languial & other such disadvantages people might have. As such I just had one person speak to me who could only read in CAPITALS :(

So I'm asking you....What should I improve? What can be better?

What I'll do is make a poll of improvements I have come up with so far that people can vote on and I would like it if anyone had any other ideas, that they could post them here so I might look at them ;)

Poll - Which should be the next thing I should work on? (May not be immediately either LOL)
1. Finish off sorting functions (ie fix the viewing options and that)
1. Shortcut Keys/Options (such as hitting enter to start a search)
3. Work on Multi-Langual support
4. Improve Interface
5. Nothing at all (You'd be stupid to vote for this one LOL ;))

WhiteX

If you want multilanguage support, i can help you translating to portuguese but i believe that a smoother navigation experience (more options and shortcut keys), should be prioritized.

OP
L

Low Lines

WhiteX said:
If you want multilanguage support, i can help you translating to portuguese but i believe that a smoother navigation experience (more options and shortcut keys), should be prioritized.
Thanks, I'll probably have to request translation help anyway, and yes I know I should, but self directing yourself continually in a project like this gets a little boring after a while ;) plus doing what others want and not what you want always seems to give you more out of it you know :bouncy: