What's new

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Is there seriously no thread for this yet? Maybe I'm just too tired... Anyway...

Wow... wow. That's all I can say. The battles were awesome in the true sense of the word. I was shaking in my seat, and not from caffeine.

The only thing I felt Peter Jackson messed up on was where Frodo escapes from Shelob and kills Gollum, but PJ managed to make the ending work, anyway.

Macca

i think i fell asleep during the second one.
im not sure though, i dont really remember it, it was all just a blur.

Clements

Is there a multiformat game out yet by EA for this film? It wouldn't surprise me!

Never been interested in LOTR, but I'm uncultured... [/excuse]

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I loved it.. I watched the whole trilogy, and it was fantastic. I'll be eagerly standing in line when the next extended edition comes out.

Yeah they actually made the longest thing ever longer.. Take that never ending story, im sure their must be some connection with starbucks advertising o_O o_O

smegforbrain

Clements said:
Is there a multiformat game out yet by EA for this film? It wouldn't surprise me!

The Return of the King game has been out for a month.

I quite enjoyed playing the game for The Two Towers. The Return of the King game is even better.

linemu

Saw the Return of the King and LOVED IT!! I'm a big fan of the books as well. But even if you hate the storyline... the Return of the King is a must see, THE SPECIAL EFFECTS BEAT ANY OTHER MOVIES EVERY MADE IN THE HISTORY OF CINEMA. its just that amazing.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Who cares about the special effects? If I don't like the movie, I don't see it. I don't intend to view some stupid movie because of the special effects.

linemu

Doomulation said:
Who cares about the special effects? If I don't like the movie, I don't see it. I don't intend to view some stupid movie because of the special effects.

Of course it isn't a "stupid movie" either.

smegforbrain

Doomulation said:

Didn't go see the last Star Wars then, did we? :)