What's new

Look! Over Here!

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
I just made an avatar for myself and i was thinking i need a cool picture to put in my sig, and i stumbled upon this

View attachment 33914

Shit, i thought that was hilarious. If that's true, then doomulation must have a penis the size of a pringles can, or maybe bigger. I definitely don't feel very manly right now with my post count.

I got a question though, how do i put that in my sig? Do i need to host it somewhere first or can i somehow upload it to the site and attach it?

OP
legend of zelda

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Oh sure, nobody wants to post in my thread, or answer my questions. that's fine, i see how it is. well, screw you guys i'm going home.

OP
legend of zelda

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
WHAT!? Are you kidding me? I love that thing, cause it's so true. Never, I'll never get rid of it, AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
If you ask me, both your sigs have too much stuff in em, and you guys both need to learn how to use the edit button: Btw, you are expecting people to post too quickly and you already ARE home.

Both of your sigs together means even with one line of text on both of your posts they take up most of my screen. Maybe I should make a sig image saying "Don't forget kids, the larger your sig... the bigger your penis is!"

Toasty

Sony battery
They're even worse on 1024x768. I can only see 1-1/2 posts per screen. At this rate I'll need a new mouse wheel in a matter of weeks.

Lol how come 1024x768 is always the standard resolution? I'm using 1280x1024 right now and I think that's the standard resolution..

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I know people who still use 800x600, don't be so arrogant to assume that everyone is as technologically advanced as we are. Never the less even on 1280x1024 (what I use) your sigs are still too large. If you got rid of the image SlimickGamer your sig would be an acceptable size (imo it adds nothing to your sig anyway that pic, we know you're a gamer, we don't need a pic to tell us that).

Wait which pic? the faggish one on my sig or my avatar? I could take off the sig coz I don't like it either.
EDIT: Thanks, I got rid of it now lol

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Your sig rocks now, anyway when you have a large sig and post a lot in one thread, imagine how much page space you're taking up there!

A.I.

Banned
I thought it was the opposite, like the bigger the car the smaller the penis. So if you have 5000 posts you have a dick the size of a knat's which must mean with 200 odd posts I'm very well endowed. :blush:

SlimickGamer said:
But hey, how come when we do quick replies we have a big space on the middle right?

It means there's nothing much going on up stairs ;)

OP
legend of zelda

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
ScottJC said:
If you ask me, both your sigs have too much stuff in em, and you guys both need to learn how to use the edit button: Btw, you are expecting people to post too quickly and you already ARE home.

Both of your sigs together means even with one line of text on both of your posts they take up most of my screen. Maybe I should make a sig image saying "Don't forget kids, the larger your sig... the bigger your penis is!"

lol, isn't that just like scott to be lecturing people all day. Poor guy has nothing better to do with his life. btw you are wrong, i was at starbucks on a laptop when i said that. I was being anxious though, I didn't like waiting all day for a response when i knew plenty of people were online. I'm not changing my sig just because you don't like it. I like it, and that's that. Jeez, you act like your a mod or something.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
legend of zelda said:
lol, isn't that just like scott to be lecturing people all day. Poor guy has nothing better to do with his life. btw you are wrong, i was at starbucks on a laptop when i said that. I was being anxious though, I didn't like waiting all day for a response when i knew plenty of people were online. I'm not changing my sig just because you don't like it. I like it, and that's that. Jeez, you act like your a mod or something.
I was only saying if you expect people to reply quickly to a thread like this you are sadly mistaken, things have to be interesting and they may not even be looking at this sub-forum at the time. Just because people are active doesn't mean they are interested in what you have to offer, same applies to everything I post and everything you post.

Fine don't change your sig, I never said "Do it or else" - but its generally prefered around here for sigs to not be rediculasly large and if you believe *I* am the only person here who believes that you are sadly mistaken AGAIN. Don't take my word for it, others will complain about the size of your sig as well so don't be suprised, I try to be helpful and I just get a load of lip from some jerk who cares about penis sizes. [98% of people who care about that have small ones]

I don't act like a mod, I am just extremely oppinionated and i'm not going to change how I talk to people just because you don't like it either. I have nothing better to do with my life? hardly... at least I don't complain when people don't post in my threads and that implies to me that your life is even more pathetic than mine is and judging by your obsession with post counts (i.e. your sig) my point is proven even more. Post counts do not matter at all - most likely you're jealous that other people post more than you do.

Try to think beyond your narrow vision of the world in the future. There were worse things that came to mind as a responce to your post but I decided to go easy on you this time. It's never a good idea to tangle with me because I do not take shit from anyone. If you think i'm acting like a mod fine then bow down and do what I say because you think therefore I am... personally I know a guy who thinks i'm a flamingo so I spend my entire day wandering around in a pond of water looking at people sinisterly... wooo!

On the subject of 'acting', you act like a spoiled teenager and an immature one at best - I wish the world was filled with more people who didn't read everything as a threat.

ScottJC: "Hello, your sig is large"
Teenager: "WTF HOW DARE U MOD WANNABE LOL"
ScottJC: "i'm just saying that others believe that too to save you the complaining"
Teenager: "I DUN CARE U ALL N00BS WO DONT GET MA EXTRAME WIIT WTF ROTFL LOL"

This is just how I am, get used to it. Notice toasty mentioned displease towards your large sigs too? why am I always the one who gets all the flak, hmmm? I'll tell you what my original intentions were: advice, thats it, you were free to say no but instead you decided to insult me, yay so screw you too :D

Last edited:

A.I.

Banned
ScottJC said:
If you think i'm acting like a mod fine then bow down and do what I say because you think therefore I am... personally I know a guy who thinks i'm a flamingo so I spend my entire day wandering around in a pond of water looking at people sinisterly... wooo!

lol! I'm that guy! JC, you really confused me. I orginally thought you were a hamster! :D