What's new

lok whos back

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ice Man

does anyone know who i am? i havnt been here in ages, hell, took me a while to figure out what my password was :p

well with PJ64 ending, i havnt felt the need to come back much,

anyways, just stopping in to say hello, im still at (the site i admin at which shall remane nameless :p ) but currently working on a new site with some friends

:stupid:

Last edited:

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Sorry to break it to you Ice Man but I think you just made a rom link posting :cry: ..........:pissed:
please edit the post (you know what word I mean ???)
Otherwise somone might Ban you.

OP
The Ice Man

The Ice Man

Zero said:
Sorry to break it to you Ice Man but I think you just made a rom link posting :cry: ..........:pissed:
please edit the post (you know what word I mean ???)
Otherwise somone might Ban you.

ok, i removed it, but that seems like overkill to me, cuz i didnt put a link in, and i used the nickname for it anyway, not eve the full name, so anyone who recognizes it knows what it is already, so whats the prob

oh well

-edit-

hold up, i just check you arent even a mod so mind your own business :plain:

if a mod/admin has a beef with it, just delete the thread,

jeez, everyone has to make everything the end of the world

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
ok, this is the problem ice man...

we have so many people every week that post ROM requests, and we have gotten sick of telling them that roms arn't welcome here.

Now a rule made by Flow`` a while ago was any mention of getting/sending/linking roms the person in question would be banned. So infact if you did post a rom request/link you would have been banned.

You should be thanking Zero

???

FYI: Im staff :D

OP
The Ice Man

The Ice Man

i understand that, i have the same problem with ppl asking for stuff we dont allow at my site, but i have a bigger problem with users modding other users, because it starts fights or harsh feelings, so i tell them just to let it go and let the mods deal with it, that way theres never a problem

anyways, peace, im out of here once again

Last edited:

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Well sorry about it Ice but I have seen so many rom postings/request and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of it.
Eventhough you didn't put a link to the site up the nickname could have been enough to find it.

So I hope you have no hard feelings about it.

P.S

Thanks for giving me some credit for what I did Malcolm.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
To be fair he didn't link to it or promote it in any way. I think we're all getting too goody goody and need to chill slightly..

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.