What's new

Leaving

N64 4 Life

Greenday Maniaic, Weirdo etc;
I'm Sorry to leave so soon, but i dont feel part of a communinty, but im sure lots will be happy to see me go. I leave in 2 hours, unless i am really touched.

see you in another lifetime
mike

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
N64 4 Life said:
I'm Sorry to leave so soon, but i dont feel part of a communinty, but im sure lots will be happy to see me go. I leave in 2 hours, unless i am really touched.

see you in another lifetime
mike

Im not suprised you have only been here 2 mins :plain: You join a forum and get to know people. This takes time and posting. You surley dont expect to join a board and everyone go :eek: N64 4 Life :eek: :) Patience my Young Paddywan

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I don't care... (I doubt anyone would if I left either ;)) - not that i'm going to, I like to see you all suffer my annoyance!

JinXD

:bye3: Really gonna miss you man, it's.... like.... a little part of me..... has died inside.

WHY!!! WHY cruel world!!!!! Damn you all, damn you all to hell!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I honestly don't care either way. JinXD's overwhelming sarcasm makes me laugh.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Very well, but you never gave anyone enough time to get to know you and thats hence why most people respond to this thread with sarcastic comments and "I don't care"... except for Gent of course, he cares very deeply... (ok enough of that, haha).

Seriously to be part of a community doesn't just happen over night, i've been at Emutalk for at least 3 years going on, I have nearly 2,000 posts and I'm probably more well known than you are, whether i'm part of this "community" or not... meh I dunno.

Nobody can just become part of any community like the snap of your fingers and thats the amount of time you've been here so you are being a bit brash with your decision there buddy.

JinXD

Seriously though, you're acting like an attention seeking little kid. What are you expecting from us? To roll out the red carpet to every new user, giving them bug hugs and kisses until they feel apart of the "community"?

Though if you really want to be listened too, I've got just the place.......

http://www.emutalk.net/i-ask-imabot/

Allnatural

The most shameless attention grab I've seen, and I've seen many. The only thing missing is a post asking: "Could one of the admins remove my account?" People use that one to show that they're really serious.

Door is to your left...

2fast4u

i have no words.

thin-exit-sign.jpg

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yeah, I agree... pretty much attention grab, therefore I reckon this thread should be locked, or we can go on to continue to mock N64 4 Life which I have no problem doing :D