What's new

Kaillera Controller Setup Help

chane2k1

I read the Kaillera Guide but the controller section didnt make sense to me. I'm setup on a Lan with just two computers interfacing with each other. I setup the controls on computer 1 with Player 1 being my joypad and Player 2 being on the keyboard i have both player 1 and 2 checked as being plugged. Now on computer 2 i have Player 3 and Player 4 both using the same keyboard but different keys and the both are checked as being plugged. When i run Mario Kart the game starts but no keyboard functions work on either of the two computers but the joypad seems to work fine across the lan. When i just play the game on computer 1 my joypad and the keyboard work. I know this is all confusing but can someone help me with it?

Last edited:

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
You use player1s controlls on PC1 the player on the other end of the line that is going through killeria which would be PC2 would also have to be configed under player1s controlls on that pc. Dont know if that helped you but I didint really understand what you were trying to say.

OP
C

chane2k1

Ill try to make this easier basicly i have 2 computers with 2 players on each computer. i want to play 4 player mario kart 64 but only my joypad works i have everyone else using keyboards. the 2 people on the second computer are sharing the same keyboard but with different keys set.