What's new

Just my opinion,but......

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Smiff said:
yeah thats nice Gent but it seems only Memorex is mad about anything :colgate:

True, & i suppose i was being a little in direct About it.
I guess what i should of said was, is this plum at it again (Not j/k.)
& when exactly was the ship of fools, allowed to sail back in again.

bodie

drunk heh! this could make the beta issues page interesting reading .. i can see it now .*dream bubble,"honest zilmar .mario split into two and one ran this way and the other ran the opposite way"* that's enough posting by me ,at this rate i will be into double figures by the end of next week
bodie

OP
M

Memorex

Unless the people with the betas are hiding something, I heard RE2 is SOOOOOOOO far from being even thought of emulated.

Finalized= Runs just as good as the system.

zSNES does that.

Thats what I mean.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Memorex said:
Unless the people with the betas are hiding something, I heard RE2 is SOOOOOOOO far from being even thought of emulated.

Finalized= Runs just as good as the system.

zSNES does that.

Thats what I mean.

You're an igorant fool and I'm going to ban you later. People who think like you achieve nothing. Go away.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
BTW memorex (if you can still read the forum) you're also SOOOOO far from right, ive seen part of RE2 running in PJ, not that it matters terribly or we care terribly much whether you get what you want or not.

Sorry everyone, this guy just really irritates me. Constructive criticism is fine, but this is just "waaah my game doesn't work" wrapped up to look like we're the ones with the problem here; a double no-no.