What's new

Just finished FFX - What should I play next?

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
I'm talking about PS2 (PAL) games, of course. Any genre. I'd just like to read your personal opinion (I won't have the chance to answer for the next week).

blizz

it but I recommend Rachet and Clank, and Rygar for old school fun and games (it's not everyones cup of tea though)

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I've never played it myself, but I've heard nothing but good things about Sly Cooper. The developers for it also made Rocket: Robot on Wheels, if that's any indication of things.

Cyberman

F-3582 said:
I'm talking about PS2 (PAL) games, of course. Any genre. I'd just like to read your personal opinion (I won't have the chance to answer for the next week).
If you like long involved RPG's with a gripping and crazy plot..
Xenosaga, if you can't stand lots of story telling in between killing things.. then don't play it. It's by Namco. It's really a good game, inspite everyone complaining about the cutscenes being too long, I don't think they are I've had a lot of fun with it, though some of the bosses are REALLY hard.

I'm at 48 hours of time in the game when I can get a hold of the TV I play it (mumble) maybe I should use on of my VGA monitors (sigh).

Play time is 60 to 100 hours. (OR more).

Cyb

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - IF you played through the first one already.

Or... before you go for another game, give the Dark Aeons a shot. :flowers:

OP
F-3582

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Thanks a lot for your reply. I think, I'll give Xenosaga a try (if I can get it here in Germany). I also heard that Kingdom Hearts would be a good RPG to consider buying.

As for the Jump'n'Run sector I think that I'll get either ICO or R&C.

MGS2 (what exactly is the difference between Sons of Liberty and Substance??? More VR missions?) might follow after finishing MGS1 the third time (with Bandanna and Stealth Suit).

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
F-3582 said:
MGS2 (what exactly is the difference between Sons of Liberty and Substance??? More VR missions?) might follow after finishing MGS1 the third time (with Bandanna and Stealth Suit).

Sons of Liberty is the initial release.

Substance contains Sons of Liberty, and includes 350 VR missions not in SoL, "Snake Tales" which are extra-hard areas featuring good old Solid Snake himself in the Plant, and a lame-as-hell Skateboarding minigame which serves no real purpose.

smegforbrain

Kingdom Hearts is a PS2 Greatest Hits title now (atleast here in the States), so you might be able to find it dirt cheap.

It looks like a good game. I've just started it. Although I planned to play it this weekend, I'm hooked on Dynasty Warriors 2. :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
smegforbrain said:
Kingdom Hearts is a PS2 Greatest Hits title now (atleast here in the States), so you might be able to find it dirt cheap.

It looks like a good game. I've just started it. Although I planned to play it this weekend, I'm hooked on Dynasty Warriors 2. :)

heh i love dynasty 4 :) only played the 1st one and the 4th one though, its a good game to play after playin ffx, its a really great game