What's new

June 29th, 2006 Does anyone know where i can find gameshark codes to PJ64

jelun005

I have found how to add new cheats too PJ64 games but I don´t know where to search for it or how i should use it. Can somebody teach me how to do it? for example I did like to have master hand, metal mario and other characters to Super smach bros.

DarknessLord

Lord of all Darkness
Umm hello I'm kinda new to N64 EMUlation and I have PJ 64 and have decided to try adding cheats to games. for PJ64 should I just use n64 game shark codes to add cheats? or is there a site with "special" pj64 codes?

(tried above link couldn't get any cheats because only the page linked to worked)

Krusha

The helpful one
uuuummm...

Im pretty sure you use normal n64 gameshark codes just try 1 or 2 and if those cheats dont work then come back here :bouncy:

Martin245

I'm new here. :p
I have tried the codes, but it doesn't works.
1.opened Project64.cht
2.put the codes in.
3.no function (???)
My Game: Super Mario 64 (E) (I have the real game, don't worry ^^)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I'm new here. :p
I have tried the codes, but it doesn't works.
1.opened Project64.cht
2.put the codes in.
3.no function (???)
My Game: Super Mario 64 (E) (I have the real game, don't worry ^^)

The reason you are finding the codes do not work is because you are more then likely trying to add NTSC (U Region) Codes to a PAL (E Region) Game :)

There is no reason to open the Project64.cht file just use the Cheat Dialog that comes with PJ64.

To learn how to use the cheat system correctly please use the Users Manual by going to Help on PJ64 Then choose User Manual\Cheat Help