What's new

Joystick controller problem

knowitman

I am using a Sidewinder Precision Pro as a controller for Chanka. Everything seems to work fine but the joy stick part. The Axis's are all really messed up. I don't know how to make it go correctly. I wish I could describe the problem in more detail, but I can't.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
How they are messed up? In the config or in the game?
Have some problems with my Logitech wingman rumble, too.
My Digital pad is only dedected as one button!?!
Hope these bugs will be fixed in the next version, think that are just bugs, but if you could describe it in a better way, we could help you probably.

OP
knowitman

knowitman

I have figured it out. The default axis settings were really messed up. I just played around with them and got it to work.

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
Me to when I press up it goes left or is it right? well anyway I'm going to wait till the next version before I really try to figure it out. I''m busy right now doing something else.But by far this is a great emu.

Freesnake

Sidewinder Precision is too complex.Maybe chankast hasn't support it.You can change a playstation joypad,and use a pspad-to-pc(through usb) device .I have succeed by this method.

OP
knowitman

knowitman

It supports it. I posted that pic there to show my axis settings as they do work correctly. The default ones were a little messed up. If you have had any problems you can try those settings.