What's new

jabo - System Stop Error BSOD

g00beRz

Peej
This is more like a plugin error. It happens on PJ64 too but I use 1964 so I decided to post it in here first.

Jabo 1.51
Jabo 1.5
Jabo 1.4

The above plugins make this(attached) error screen come up and my system halts and I am forced to do a hard restart. I think it is a DirectX issue. I have DirectX 9.0c. The Jabo 1.4 only makes this error come up half the time, I can't figure out why. I need help.

EDIT: Thankyou all for the help and info on my problem. It turned out being a driver issue. I downloaded and installed the latest drivers and now my plugins work fine and my games look great! Thankyou again.

Last edited:

minkster

Eeek....it may be your video card. Try updating drivers because I used to get the blue screen in F-zero, but then I updated my drivers and everything was A-Okay :)

OP
g00beRz

g00beRz

Peej
minkster said:
Eeek....it may be your video card. Try updating drivers because I used to get the blue screen in F-zero, but then I updated my drivers and everything was A-Okay :)

Okay, I will try and do that. Thankyou. :happy:

zman

Did you use a Bittorrent client before you ran the N64 emulator. The reason I ask is this is the common Bittorrent Blue screen of death when using a DSL link.

OP
g00beRz

g00beRz

Peej
zman said:
Did you use a Bittorrent client before you ran the N64 emulator. The reason I ask is this is the common Bittorrent Blue screen of death when using a DSL link.

Yes, I do use bittorrent but I didn't run it right before.. I have restarted many times trying to figure out this error. I don't think it has to do with bittorrent.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
I would check your CPU temperature.

Your processor temperature may be too high.

I don't recommend higher than 131 F degrees /55 C degrees at full load.

gandalf

Member ready to help
My CPU temp can reach the 66º without problems :D (in summer)
This is the same in the 3 years of my PC

OP
g00beRz

g00beRz

Peej
RJARRRPCGP said:
I would check your CPU temperature.

Your processor temperature may be too high.

I don't recommend higher than 131 F degrees /55 C degrees at full load.

I don't know how to do that..but it's okay. It was just old driver updates. I fixed it. Everything works great. :) thanks.