What's new

Is There a Cure for Ignorance?

SirLuck

I have never really learned what all the setting that can be changed inside the PJ64 emulator are for. I find it somewhat confusing. Can all these things be set inside the rdb file or an ini type file?
I am asking on behalf of my children. At age 7, they have enough of a challenge getting the game started. Having to change the graphics plugin based on the game they're playing is too hard for them.
An even better solution would be a master console that selects the EMULATOR that would be best based on the game you choose (given your machine specs and video card). We could easily be over 90% compatible if someone could figure this puzzle out.

gokuss4

Meh...
well first of all what r yur specs? and also about that master console thing.... its pretty hard but you can go to a screenshot page and find out what emu is best for that certain game. but i forgot the link ???

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah at the risk of sounding like an arse the best thing for kids is to get them a real console ... the concept of a power button, a reset button, 4 controller ports and a cartridge slot is about enough for most 7 year olds in my (surprisingly wide) experience.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
gokuss4 said:
but you can go to a screenshot page and find out what emu is best for that certain game. but i forgot the link ???
Well the link is http://olax.emulation64.com/ A very good site indeed.

But i have to agree with Smiff here.
Smiff said:
the concept of a power button, a reset button, 4 controller ports and a cartridge slot is about enough for most 7 year olds in my (surprisingly wide) experience.
The console for Children is always the best way to go !