What's new

Is Fake64...

tbag

Hmm.. the websites dead it doesnt exist so therefore yeah.. um i like potatoes more then dogfood?? ;)

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Yep it's dead, HCL (also dutch like me) told me.
There are to many bugs the can't find and he was really busy with school. Maybe he could release the ' buggy ' source for other coders.

tbag

Aww but then what fun would it be for the code stealers who would just rename it and say they made it?

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
No, people should not steal it but maybe improve it. Ofcourse the authors must be found in the " about " -section

* yes "credit" is the word =)

Last edited:

tbag

Yeah i was just being a idiot ;)
of course you would give credit unless your a tight ass ;)

F

Flare

For my ears stealing is when a guy
creates a emu, includes files of other emus
and DO NOT Write a thank/section
for the people.

PS: Because rdp/blaze faked Blade64. Blade64 is
dead (i think)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
francesco74 said:
gulp, I waited this emu for nothing.

You appear to be full of shit, you have nothing interesting to say and you revive a 2 year old thread, tit.

Last edited:

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Useless posts give people the false impression that something interesting is happening in this forum. Please stop or I will take the personal privledge of skinning you and wearing it as a trophy.

francesco74

I needn't your help azimer, I posted with education and I require educate reply. vampiresuck you are sure a scapegrace; I leave you to swim in your soap...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
francesco74 said:
I needn't your help azimer, I posted with education and I require educate reply. vampiresuck you are sure a scapegrace; I leave you to swim in your soap...

Best. Quote. Ever

:happy:

On a serious note, you bumped a 2 year old thread with three words, you sir are a complete and utter tosspot, if your post was "education" I dread to think which country you are from.

Last edited: