What's new

Input Plugin Prob

Lightbringer_x

Hi,

i wanted to play (ehm... try out) Zelda Wind Waker with Dolphin Emu, but my prob is, that when i use the "NJoy 0.2 Plugin", it says "No Joystick detected" cause i dont have a joystick...

And when i use the "Dolphin pad plugin (new)", i cant configure the keys. The message "ChangeNum players" appears. When i configure it and want to save it (OK), the message appears again and nothing is saved -.-

Is there a plugin to easy configure the controls because i want to test the game without having trouble with a damn controller plugin :angry:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Previous versions of Dolphin were only bundled with the basic keyboard plugin; I'm not sure if either of those are this plugin. I believe the new one is a version F|RES created, and njoy is Falcon4ever's.

Try using this pad plugin.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Lightbringer_x said:
I tried it but because i don't have a gamepad or something, i cant use it...
The plugin I linked to does not require a gamepad; it only functions with a keyboard. :)

OP
L

Lightbringer_x

Hey, great!
Thank you!
I didnt saw the link...

But now i have another prob...

Sound doesnt work :....(

May you help me again?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Lightbringer_x said:
But now i have another prob...

Sound doesnt work :....(
As far as I'm aware, the Gamecube uses a variety of different sound formats; Dolphin is only coded to work with some of these. So you'll find games that the sound works in (Donkey Konga, for example.) and some that it doesn't work in (Mario Kart: Double Dash?) as well as some with musical bugs. (Smash Brothers Melee.)

I can't really help you in terms of a solution, though'. That's the emulator.