What's new

infinium labs phantom

sniper_112

i was just looking at a list of past game systems and this one came up as unreleased. the infinium labs phantom, in 2003 this company started making the phantom which is just a computer that can only play games from what i can tell. i know all systems are that but i mean its hardware is identical to a computer's. including a keyboard and a mouse. they kept pushing back there release date and now its pushed back indefinately until they have more funds. anyone see this before? my question is who wants to buy a 3 year old computer that can only do one thing for what i would guess will be well over $450? plus i think you also have to pay for a membership to play games since they dont come on cartridges.

OP
sniper_112

sniper_112

funny, theres prototypes are simply a computer with some ports to wires that lead to nowhere and it has no new technology. plus the only thing that convinced me it was real in the first place (the game being played at E3 on it) is only the computer version of Unreal Tournament 2k4. I doubt theyve spent the money they say they have, there prolly just skimming the investers' cash.