What's new

I'm back, after a long, long break

apexad

So, back in the day before emulation64.com was the awesome site it is today, I knew Martin and worked with Luigi on his UltraHLE site. When emulation64.com became a big site, I worked as a staff member. I convinced Martin to add XBox Emulation news to it, and I posted a few articles. I talked to Gerrit and got a Sixtyforce message board on here when I bought a Mac.

CXBX the only promising XBox emulator became inactive, and so did Sixtyforce. When both of those things happened, my drive to be a part of this site became less.

Sixtyforce is back, that's cool, except I no longer have a Mac.

So, the point is, the history is great, I've been away for a long time, but this is my 3rd post in a day, so wo knows what it could mean!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
apexad said:
So, the point is, the history is great, I've been away for a long time, but this is my 3rd post in a day, so wo knows what it could mean!

Welcome back dude.

Here is to many more posts to come! :)

Jakob

evil *******
This is where I have the (un?)happy duty of informing you that you are not, in fact, welcome:D

Welcome back:p

Remote

You bring out the best in Jakob :p

Welcome back!

ps. what's next on the list on things to convince Martin about?

OP
A

apexad

Hmm... All I am saying is I have a slight bit of time now. There will be no convincing Martin of anything. I really want to try being a normal member for awhile again. Could be fun.

Fabricio_EX

Hey, sir! Welcome back! I don't remember if I saw you before, but since you're coming back, I'm happy to see you here!

Stezo2k

S-2K
Jaz said:
Damn Stez - good to see you dude! :D
thanks guys, glad to be back =]

i'm usually working lately or busy with something so i havent really had much time to come here. great taste in consoles btw :p