What's new

ignore unemulated opcodes

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
hi! I have a question........what is "ignore unemulated opcodes" and what's the use of that????........and emulate syncall???? Thanks!!!! :yawn:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Ignore Unemulated Opcodes means to ignore opcode errors in the Core, as far as I can see. Although, some games will still have opcode errors.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

like Lugis Mansion??? And what is emulate syncall???.....In the next realese this problems will be fixed???

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ArgJuli said:
like Lugis Mansion??? And what is emulate syncall???.....In the next realese this problems will be fixed???

.. The Luigi's Mansion is an emulation error, and isn't fixed in the 1.03 beta. As for Syncall, I have no knowledge of the option.

As far as I can see, the beta doesn't have those fixed.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

and what errors will be fixed with the next realease? one of those Zelda WW bugs??

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ArgJuli said:
and what errors will be fixed with the next realease? one of those Zelda WW bugs??

Not one, but many.

In the next release, here are a list of bugs and fixes I know of:

- Fixes for both Mario Power Tennis and Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
- Fix for Starfox Adventure
- Zelda: Wind Waker texture repairs [Also affected other games.]
- Various errors repaired / bugs
- Screenshot feature
- Window Sizes

Well, there's more. But I'd rather not waste some of the suprises, eh? :)

Pky

MMM... i can say you're expecting too many things, the fps will stay as they are for a long time let's say, they are doing a great job, but they can't do it so quickly , so just wait some months. The next release will fix some games as vile said, and as he said too don't say the surprises ! :bouncy:
And they said that with the zww the hm will be fixed too :happy:

Last edited: