What's new

iDeaS + DeSmuME src = providence

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
Fellow Castlevania fans I see. :) I'm also a Megaten and Summon Night fan. Unfortunately those don't get released in US often... -_-

Darkfox

spotanjo3

Well, I am rockman fan as well as you can see below in my signature! :)

I can't wait for Rockman XZ for DS too! :D

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Darkfox said:
Hopefully better running than the EXE series. o_O... I like the MMZ series though.
Apart from the finale, which is pure crap. Was Inafune drunk or in the aftermath of heavy cocaine usage when he wrote MMZ4 plot or what?
Evrain

Darkfox

I did not quite follow it. o_O I did like some of the concepts, like using the baddies' weapons and shielding, but otherwise it was too short and didn't quite live up to it's predecessors. I still think the stealing weapons made Zero seem more versatile. Otherwise... it could have been done WAY better... -_- and had more length to it. And tied in better with the rest of the games. They lost some stuff too... :(
Darkfox

Evrain

The Forbidden One
MMZ4 was incoherent to say the least, and I highly doubt I'd ever consider it canon, were I in charge of maintaining Megaman's timeline. Besides, it clashes with the "Zero come back even when you demolecularize him" concept used ever after MMX2.
Dang, that's what I get for playing too much Megaman in my early days. I should've stuck up with luring the girls with the Power Rangers fighting game. I swear, I made one of them cringe every time she saw the Yellow Ranger ("Tiger Crash!" and if you didn't understand this, well... time to buy a good 'ol Sega Genesis) :D
Evrain

Darkfox

Well, Zero became a major character, and it is doubtful his creator will allow him to just die off. Though personally I wouldn't mind a new hero who doesn't look like another clone of Zero or Megaman. XD But that is me. (I did however like using the axe <_<)
Darkfox