What's new

iDeaS 1.0.0.8 Compatibility List

ninja1

once upon a time, long a go, a leaked emulator had a save option (ensata)... so it is possible, and will prolly re appear soon (i hope :p)

spotanjo3

I think you shouldn't mentioned that because it is illegal and copy right by nintendo that was leaked.

But again, I do not think the next leak will ever happened. I doubt, anyway:p

Evrain

The Forbidden One
It won't, since Miyamoto is still anally raping every single programmer at Electronic Arts for leaking that Ensata copy. No wonder no other software house is willing to do that :) Besides, there is also a PSP emulator made by Sony, in case someone did want to know, and was originally used to show previews whenever a real system wasn't available; and once again no one is in the mood for violating a NDA and get sued by Sony.
The same mantra applies: buy a real DS and just wait for emulators to improve. First of all because it's a GREAT console (I'll never ever regret buying mine), and then because I wouldn't like to apply that lock I was considering some time ago: will lamers ever learn I won't allow them to play Mariokart for free???
Evrain

spotanjo3

You got that right!

I owned psp and nds because they are both wonderfully portable systems and I will always play psp emulator and nds emulator and still keep my portable systems no matter what. You see my signature and you know why I did. I supported them so that emulators can stay alive ..without them there will be no emulators and there will be no tomorrow. :D ;)

No, I am not Japanese. I am just fondly of Super Famicom System and Famicom System and they looks so much better than USA versions of Super Nintendo System and Nintendo Entertainment System.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Yep!

Anyway, here it is:

0339 - Daikoukai Jidai IV Rota Nova (J) - Everything is fine and playable but slow and the dialogues is blurry a bit until at the very end until you see the map on the top of the screen and on the bottom of the screen with no sprites in it and no back ground to see.

spotanjo3

0340 - Super Princess Peach (U) - Intro is fine but the menu have a few gfx errors then ingame on the top of the screen is white with missing sprites in it but on the bottom is where Princess Peach stands in front of you is fine.

spotanjo3

0341 - Kim Possible: Kimmunicator (E) - Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card.

spotanjo3

0342 - Doraemon Nobita no Kyouryuu 2006 DS (J) - Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card

0343 - Narnia Koku Monogatari Lion to Majo (J) - Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Ouch, that makes us take another blow from Desmume... I just wonder whether I should get Lino to focus on that, as well as fixing once and for all Phoenix Wright (which looks a tad better in the last beta), or keep him going on Castlevania and Trauma Center.
Evrain

spotanjo3

0344 - FIFA Street 2 (U) - black screen

0345 - Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (F) - Capcom logo, then flash on the both screens and now shown a nice INTRO but SlideFilm on the screen is on the bottom and that's it

proffessor_Gad

sigh

If only super mario 64 ds would work.... Then I could start hacking it! The code in super mario 64 ds is 3 times easier to understand than in super mario 64.

Saq

Your going to make a hack of mario 64 ds? Oh that is so cool.
I understood what you said too of course, having to wait stinks.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Well, if I haven't forgotten everything I knew about ROM Hacking, a "simpler code" would mean simple pointers and ASCII text...
Oh well, enough, I'll get bck to Trauma Center (hint hint...)
Evrain

spotanjo3

0347 - Blades of Thunder II (U) - Intro but if you select "COALITION HQ" then error message here: Could not read the data. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card.

But if you select FREEFLIGHT then you got black screen.

0348 - Texas Hold 'Em Poker Pack (U) - black screen with nintendo licensed on the top and on the bottom as well and that's it.

spotanjo3

0349 - Ultimate Spiderman (Italy) - Vicarious Versions Alchemy on the bottom is fine but on the top of the screen as Vicarious Versions Alchemy logo is gfx error then freezing.