What's new

I need CBFD sshots from real N64

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
I'm trying to find, how dynamic lighting in CBFD works. It's hard to estimate how close I am without pictures from real system. Could somebody make or find me screen shots from this game, where lighting effects are clearly visible? I especially need sshots from this place, rockmen dancing. Short video would be even better.

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Ok, may be somebody, who had played Conker on real console , will say me what is wrong on these screens?

Knuckles

well, I got a cousin that has the game and I have my Voodoo3 3500 on my 23nd PC that can get the shots/movies, the problem is that I don't have time in the next days to go get the game or to se my other PC until Friday. If someone else would do it before me, it's great, but for me, gotta wait for Friday (yeah I know, that sucks)

EDIT : but, if you want anything from Perfect Dark, I have the game here so tell me if you plan to emulate any "new" stuff on that game or see if smth is wrong in the current one ;)

Last edited:

Knuckles

I've sent him the video and the pics he requested to me after via email, everything is already fine, fixed and case closed.

:p