What's new

I Luv the O.C.

jollyrancher

Yeah, maybe it's sorta a "chick flick soap opera" but it just validates my theory on mindless TV... so you work a 10-hour day and you come back and it's a weekday so you're not going to bother to get fired up... and an old girlfriend comes over and you just wanna hang out... so what do people like????

1. Hot girls.. check.. that brunette's not stacked but she's the cutest TV girl since Nicole Eggert.
2. Bad Boys... check... brooding outsiders... like Russell Crow invaded 90210...
3. Cheesiness held in check.... shows end on depressing note... drugs, honest sincerity....
4. Drama -- wasn't that hot blond lawyer woman on that "meet my folks" show or something.... how's that dude going to resist????

Allnatural

jollyrancher said:
OH, and I forgot... outrageously hot parents... MILF baby...
lol

I've given up on FOX myself. Nothing on that network interests me anymore. Even The Simpsons has failed to deliver the last few seasons.

OP
J

jollyrancher

Yeah... but the Simpsons are one of the best shows ever... I mean like 11 years or something???? So many amazing ideas that you've gotta give them a break.... So anyway, it's an O.C. thread, and my theory is that I'd watch that brunette on TV just washing dishes or something... she has that weird effect of being more than HOT and you just get absorbed or something....