What's new

how to work joytokey

urbanman2004

Head Honcho
i requested a dl of the application joytokey but i am confused on how to work it... it's showing that its detected my joystcks (2 adaptoids, 1 psx adapter). how can i input the game controls (requiring the keyboard) to correspond with the buttons on my game controller. I am trying to play hitman 2. any good advice is appreciated.

WhiteX

first, delete your double post, now...
You may see in the upper left side a menu that goes "file" click on that and then "create new..." at the right side there will be the keyboard commands you will want to assign to your gamepad, so open your game, get pen and paper and write down the entire list for the keyboard commands for the game.
With that done go to joytokey and "marry" your notes to what you think will be the best gamepad configuration for you.

like that, Game "x" got the jump assigned for "space", i will go to joytokey, create a new file and then configure the "space" keystroke to my 2nd gamepad button because for me it is better this way, after configuring all commands i will play the game with joytokey opened and everytime i hit my 2nd gamepad button my character will jump.