What's new

How Dolphin would look with fast speed....

Sercio

We know there is an "fast Dolphin" in progress which will be avaible soon. I asked myself how a game on Dolphin would look in real speed , therefore i captured 'MARIO sunshine' and did it speed up! I apologize at the 56k people but i couldnt made it smaller. I know Mario is an worst exampel of dolphin because it has lot of glitches but i though its better to see a glitched video to proof that its not be faked!
The Video size is 30 mb and its 4:25min long. (it took me 24 min to catpure it btw ;-)

Video from Mario can be found here

EDIT: I think im the first guy who made an Bossfight in Zelda The Wind Waker (Video size 20 MB and its 2:26 min long)
Video can be found here

Screenshot :
unbenannttz9.jpg

mplayerc200702271646583ff3.jpg

mplayerc200702271647101bt4.jpg

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I see it kinda pointless. All you need is a gamecube to see how the game is meant to be played. And to be fair - mostly everone who is into GC emulation has a GC and most games anyway.

JKKDARK

Yes, like the girl already said, you will get the same speed as a GameCube console. The only good thing would be change textures, etc.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

well normally i get around 3-5 fps ... Zelda works for me with 2-3 FPS (outdoor) and up to 9-15 fps (indoor)...

OP
Sercio

Sercio

AMD x2 3800+ oc @ 2,3 ghz and a 7900gt 512mb edition (both informations can you also found in my profile ;))

NepSquare

Wow Sercio, great shots!

To be honest I've been sticking my nose in lots of ps2emu stuff lately, haven't seen ww on dolphin since the first screenshots of it being "compatible" with correct textures... This is beautiful.

Great progress Dolphin team!

Sk8nspartan90

I am Link... well... with a PC
OMG awesomeness bro! it looks freaking sweet.. A++ dolphin team
if I may ask... how is the sound input coming?

Last edited:

Sk8nspartan90

Is that something that we can expect in the future?

what about Super smash bros. Melee.. I get some sounds on 1.03 final beta for ssbm

Last edited:

Sk8nspartan90

ok man! tyvm.. lol... I am gunna go ply some twilight princess on my wii lol... that game is uber pwnage