What's new

How can I earn money

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Look my parents dont believe in giving me money but I am to young to work. I seriously want three playstation 2 games and a gamecube game. Does anyone know how to help me.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Too young? Mowing lawns? Pulling weeds? Lots of yardwork needs to be done everywhere, and if you do a good job, there's bound to be lots of people willing to hire you... though it'll take a while to get enough for 4 games (assuming they're about $50 each). Ya never know, though, you could hit the jackpot.
- Modem

2fast4u

newspaper delivery should always work. admittedly its a lengthy job and around here it isnt well paid either, so depending on how the wage level is that could be something.

The Dude

You could do other kids' homework or tutor them. I tutored kids when I was in 7th and 8th grade and made quite a bit of money. I was able to buy 5 PSX and 2 N64 games. :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yes, there is a way to get money, just plant a money tree and before long you will be loaded, OR rob a bank.

Theres no way you can make money if you can't work and not getting squat off your parents :p

Also, you might be wise not asking your questions in a jerky fashion like this, "LOOK!!! I want money, tell me or else", because when I read your paragraph it sounds like a jerk speaking to me.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yes, just tie her up and put her in your basement, the ransom money will pay your college education.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
if your as skilled in computers as i am (for your age) and everyone in your neighborhood knows, your rich! i've sold a couple of PCs, repaired some. and i got my parents permission for an Ebay account, as well as a paypal account, i sell all sorts of old games i never play, old hardware, old anything.

deesse

J'aime ce que tu es
Freesnake said:
find a rich girl,make her be your girlfriend,then money comes.

SAyargh said:
Yes, just tie her up and put her in your basement, the ransom money will pay your college education.

hum well...it's an idea, but really really bad ;)

revl8er

That Damn Good
if your as skilled in computers as i am (for your age) and everyone in your neighborhood knows, your rich! i've sold a couple of PCs, repaired some

I do the same thing as well. You can make a lot of money depending on the problem. I can make $10 just for installing a printer from some people that I live close to. I recently made $20 just to do a system restore on a pc, but I don't charge a lot so I'm not really making that much money. I was kinda thinking about getting people to advertise for me so I can get into the big bucks.

blizz

sheik124 said:
if your as skilled in computers as i am (for your age) and everyone in your neighborhood knows, your rich!

of course if you're really skilled you can extort money out of websites by threatening to steal their data ;)

(I do not condone that sort of thing)

sir_key

Banned
if you sell drugs you can also make a whole lot of money... even with weed you can make like 100-200 bucks a day.... without problems... i got this out of books... so ofcourse i can give you better advice... from the book... *heh*