What's new

How can a student survive!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Beh, i'll have to install acrobat to view that, don't want to :p

Can you please give me the gist of what it says in that?

OP
JinXD

JinXD

The minimum price tariff will be as follows:

1. In the case of draft beers, lagers, ales, ciders and stouts £1.75 per pint or a pro rata equivalent in respect of any multiple or fraction thereof.

2. In the case of spirits, fortified wines or liqueurs £1.20 per 25ml measure or a pro rata equivalent in respect of any multiple or fraction thereof.

3. In the case of wine £1.25 per 125ml measure or a pro rata equivalent in respect of any multiple or fraction thereof.

4. In respect of any p.p.s’s (premium packaged specialities), p.p.l’s (premium packaged lagers) or f.a.b.’s (flavoured alcoholic beverages) £1.75 per 275ml bottle or unit thereof.

5. The sale of jugs of cocktails being measures of spirits and/or liquors and/or soft drinks shall be retailed at a pro rata equivalent to £1.75 per 275ml, for example, a one litre jug of cocktail can be retailed at a price of not less than £6.36.

6. In the case of non premium beers and lagers £1.50 per 275ml measure or a pro rata equivalent in respect of any multiple or fraction thereof

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Those... fiends! oh well why not do what everyone else does, and mooch off the richest member of the group ;)

Davemc

Dave
£1.75 a pint? I'm going!
Fucking £2.40 here for a pint of Stella. I swear we get ripped off big time.

Scott, do you even know what you're talking about?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Probably not ;) but I was asuming they raised the price for him so I acted shocked haha.

OP
JinXD

JinXD

Considering I normally start off in the union when I'm out, yeah I'm pissed off! Currently 80p vodka dash, £1 pint tennents.......