What's new

hmm...

Allnatural

360.jpg

360games.jpg

:p

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Eternal Sonata and PGR bundled with a new 360 means only one thing... see you in a couple of weeks or so (after you're done with them) :p

PS: Note that I don't even count Crackdown. xD

twiztidgamer

those arent bundled with the 360 ... the games have Kmart price tags on em'

I would have tried a used copy of crackdown myself.... 30 bucks is too much for a game thats been out so long.

try a gamestop or something if u have Kmart u gotta have a gamestop or EB games.

spartan

those arent bundled with the 360 ... the games have Kmart price tags on em'

I would have tried a used copy of crackdown myself.... 30 bucks is too much for a game thats been out so long.

try a gamestop or something if u have Kmart u gotta have a gamestop or EB games.

i rented crackdown a while ago just to play the halo 3 beta, it was actually a pretty good game.

twiztidgamer

o its a good game and all dont get me wrong... i just have a hard time forking more then $20 over for a game thats been out for over a year .. ya know?

spartan

o its a good game and all dont get me wrong... i just have a hard time forking more then $20 over for a game thats been out for over a year .. ya know?

yeah i know what you mean, i hate how 360 games are $60 new i remember the good old days when games were like 40 or cheaper.

OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

I wonder what's next on the list... Blue Dragon or DOA maybe?
I'll be picking up Blue Dragon in a few days, and possibly Lost Odyssey (I don't like paying $60 for a game, but I really want to check it out). There are some others I want to get (Assassin's Creed, DMC4), but I'll wait for a sale or price drop on those.

Olly

(Y)
Aha, tbh, you can moan. But us English get our games for like twice as much. You absolutely won't find a game as cheap as $20 over here, not even on eBay. Some games when they're new come out at a rip-off £50. Yeah, you heard it, $100!

Anyway, I'll stop moaning, the offer looks pretty good. I'm gonna stick with my PC though, a good amount of the 360's main releases come out on PC anyway. Even if it's 3 years later in the case of Halo 2!