What's new

hep me with sk00l

JedUK

Disco Banana
ok i have to write an investigation for sk00l about HTML and Java and what they do and what they are

i know basically what they do and are but could n e one help me say it cos i cant think of any way of saying it

thx

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Html is basically the language of in which you write web-pages.
Java is a sort of program (activex control) which runs on the server (kindof like activex controls, php and cgi, but it came before those :p)

Iz'dat good enuff? :)

OP
JedUK

JedUK

Disco Banana
i already know that i want sum1 to wwrite a whole thing for meor copy one they have done themselves cos i cant be bothered

Slougi

Let me get this straight:

You want someone to do your school work? For free? Just like that?

I really hope you fail this class.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
JedUK said:
i already know that i want sum1 to wwrite a whole thing for meor copy one they have done themselves cos i cant be bothered

Here ya go, in paragraph form:
<blockquote>
Java r language, Java != JavaScript, I know Java, it R like C, yes? Java make k007 1337 programmesses, they run onm AnYTh!nG!! AlTrA-uber-1337, I know j00 know!

Now HtMl R f0rr j00. HtMl r make WEB PAGES, like j00 read now *chuckle chuckle* U know Wiff TaGs and underlines, bolds AND uber-1337 italics!!!!!

Wiff HtM|_ and J@V@ pplz can make C00 ha >< oR!|\|g w3bsites.

Now j00 know!
</blockquote>

Isn't that just a great piece of done-ness? I hope you get a great grade when handing this in you crack smoker.

OP
JedUK

JedUK

Disco Banana
thanks for all the help guys (/sarcasm)

now how am gonna get a job programming all the best games :D

OP
JedUK

JedUK

Disco Banana
im working as god damn hard as as i can but it aint helpin i keep getting distracted by emutalk and emufanatics so in way this is all your fault and you should help me as punishment for ruining my education

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Doomulation said:
Java is a sort of program (activex control) which runs on the server (kindof like activex controls, php and cgi, but it came before those :p)

No...java is a client side virtual machine that only runs the java scripting language. Java VMs are available for almost every system/platform. The language is supposed to be easy to learn and is supposed to run fast. However, it falls short on both of these.

Activex is entirely different. Activex is code that actualy executes natively on the target system. This also makes your system extremely vulnerable to malicious code (hence why you are normaly asked to run it, which is completely unnecessary with java, which is why I think activex should die). Activex is only for systems that run windows. (and in some very few cases, mac with IE installed)

PHP is a database scripting language for dynamicaly generating HTML pages for things such as what you are viewing now. This does not run on the client system, so its platform independent.

Last edited:
OP
JedUK

JedUK

Disco Banana
i think this is the first time ive ever thought this but

that was very useful alphawolf thx