What's new

help! getting boring

Raziel3030

hi i would like to know what you guys r doing when your down and boring?

even fraging ppl on quake III arena become boring, i'm getting too good or every one i played with become f**king weak... anyway

someone know what i shald do?

OP
Raziel3030

Raziel3030

bah i finish every working game i like on n64. i would like to play to ogre battle but no emu run it, i would like to play a shout game but my damn gamepad don't detec the upper right/left making smooth moving impossible in first person.
anyway thx to have take some of your time to reply:)

Josep

eyerun4phun
replay a good rpg and actually do good;) or find all the secrets, or cruise your local cruising streets for chicas;)

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Josep said:
replay a good rpg and actually do good;) or find all the secrets, or cruise your local cruising streets for chicas;)

I prefere the last one.

:devil::devil::devil: j/k

L

Lachp30

I usually fall asleep with my head on the keyboard.

No realy, i do.

L

Lachp30

No, i use to but i forgot the site to connect to. Hey, nice avitar Eagle!

Josep

eyerun4phun
latley though i've been rock climbing and playing pool with friends, and yes, picking up on girls;)
"WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS??"
haha, i didn't say that, one of my buddies did, only 'hoes' respond to that seriously;)

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
There are many things to do when board, some are good for you some aren't. Try to go see a movie or something. What I really suggest is in your spare time try to learn c/c++/java/perl/opengl/direct3d/php and lastly mysql. :innocent:

RPGlover12

When ever i get bored i just keep chattin with real hot chicks :p j\k chattin helps sometimes but it get boring after a while , goin out with friends help alot,swimming helps too listening to music does , watchin movies does :), playin sports does
and the best is SLEEPING :) sleeping rules it will always take the first place :p